Re: French translation

Jeff,

Thanks! I'll try to roll this into the next Drivel point release. I've been waiting for a French translation for quite some time :)

Cheers,
Todd

On Jan 28, 2006, at 8:02 AM, Jeff Coquery wrote:

Hi,

I've managed to translate Drivel in french, it's not perfect but quite usable (some strings are missing, for exemple the date ones). So if you want to complete or modify the string go on. Here's the file and sorry if there are big mistake it's the first time i'm doing this so please forgive me (and for my english too)

Have a nice day.
<fr.po>