Re: Blurty Password Problem

Sean,

I signed up for an account, and I'm getting the same error. I even tried
using the offical Blurty client (under WINE) but that failed as well.

Their website (and indeed their software) doesn't seem to have been updated
in several years; I attempted to contact some of the authors of the clients
they list on their site, but none of the links work anymore. I've submitted
a support request to get the GPL-licensed source code for the Blurty client.

What version of Drivel were you using that worked with Blurty?

Kurt

PS - Blurty is LiveJournal-based, but the site doesn't appear to have been
modified since 2002. Anybody know if the LiveJournal API has changed since then?