Re: Development Ideas

Jess Little wrote:
Also, LiveJournal is currently expanding their new tag system.  I can
see wanting be able to select form existing tags instead of typing
them in my hand.  Fitting tags into the UI without crowding could be
an interesting puzzle.

Yeah, we should either have a built-in system for Drivel to list its own tags, or fetch predefined tags from LiveJournal. Again, if we could make a dropdown menu with checkboxes, that would be sweet. Something like this:

| () Item One       |
| () Item Two       |

This would let the user enter custom tags at the top (probably comma seperated or something), plus select from predefined tags. I think we'd have to write the GtkWidget ourselves, though.

Cheers,
Todd