Drivel 2.0.1

I just tagged 2.0.1 in CVS and put some source tarballs up on SourceForge. With some luck there should be binaries for Fedora Core 3 and 4 and Ubuntu Hoary later tonight. This is just a bug-fix release; it clears up all of the issues reported against 2.0, namely:

  - Syntax fix for .desktop file (Jeremy)
  - Allow usernames with more than fifteen characters (Jess)
  - Fix default HTML highlighting state (Todd)
  - Allow usernames with hyphens (Todd)
  - Numerous UTF-8 fixes for Blogger, MovableType, and Atom (Todd)
  - Fix placement of Refresh button in Recent Entries menu (Todd)
  - Handle HTML in Blogger titles gracefully (Todd)
  - Updated Spanish translation (Francisco Javier F. Serrador)
  - Updated Czech translation (Miloslav Trmac).

I also added a FAQ section to the documentation; hopefully it will be used.

CVS has branched for future development; the existing 2.0 codebase resides in the drivel-2-0 branch while development can continue on HEAD.

Cheers,
Todd