Re: How to get it work with wordpress

On Aug 28, 2005, at 10:41 AM, Kristian Berg wrote:

Hmm.. I've now entered the server address to blog/xmlrpc.php but when I
try to connect I get "communication error, problem sending info to
server" is there some settings in wordpress for switching rpc support on
and off? Or could this be blocked by php security settings?

I'm not sure on your setup, but the default WordPress 1.5 install should work out-of-the-box. If you click "Help->Frequently Asked Questions" in the Drivel menu bar, it should bring up a page with the exact setup I used to test WordPress. Let me know if that still isn't working.

Todd