Re: How to get it work with wordpress

søn, 28,.08.2005 kl. 09.47 -0400, skrev Todd Kulesza:
> I've only tested Drivel's WordPress support with the MovableType API;
> have you tried that?

Hmm.. I've now entered the server address to blog/xmlrpc.php but when I
try to connect I get "communication error, problem sending info to
server" is there some settings in wordpress for switching rpc support on
and off? Or could this be blocked by php security settings?

Thanks for the help so far :)

--
Kristian Berg