dogtail Dogtail 0.8.0 beta1 : grabFocus and doAction

Hi,

We have been trying to port our automation test cases for Fedora16 and we are consistently facing issue with grabFocus no longer working and giving Max Recursion Depth exception. Also doAction(‘expand’) is no longer available and raises TypeError: “must be a number, not str”. Any ideas or workarounds?

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.