dogtail Bug tracker account, icon location

Hi!

While trying to get dogtail 0.8.0 to run on Debian Wheezy, I encountered
a bug. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to get an account on the
dogtail bug tracker [1]. There's no "Register" link on any page and the
"Login" link uses HTTP basic authentication, with the error page not
giving any hint on how to obtain an account either. On the top level [2]
of the server I could find some information about how to get an account
for creating a new project on that server [3], but I only want to report
a bug in an existing project, not run a project.

As for the bug itself: When installed outside of /usr, dogtail still
looks for icons in /usr and fails hard:

=== Begin ===
sascha.silbe@mimosa:~$ which sniff
/home/sascha.silbe/arch/armv7l-linux-libc6/bin/sniff
sascha.silbe@mimosa:~$ sniff
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sascha.silbe/arch/armv7l-linux-libc6/bin/sniff", line 575, in <module>
    button_xpm = loadIcon("button.xpm")
  File "/home/sascha.silbe/arch/armv7l-linux-libc6/bin/sniff", line 572, in loadIcon
    pixbuf = GdkPixbuf.Pixbuf.new_from_file(iconName)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gi/types.py", line 72, in constructor
    return info.invoke(cls, *args, **kwargs)
GError: Failed to open file '/usr/share/dogtail/icons/button.xpm': No such file or directory

sascha.silbe@mimosa:~$

Sascha

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/dogtail/
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/