dogtail Dogtail GTK3/PyGObject patch up for review

Hi all,

The first and major portion of changes for the new 0.8.0 version of Dogtail is now ready for reviewing. I've managed to complete fixing the major remaining issues (context menus / UI highlighting) in Sniff and included them in this patch too.

Review request has been filed in the Fedorahosted Review Board instance, thanks to some kind Fedora admins that helped having dogtail repository included in there. Review Board is tied with the git repo, so we can use it for all reviewing in future as well. This tool is quite simple and yet powerful (the inline comments!) and seems like a good choice for (not only) dogtail needs.

I'll be asking Benjamin Otte specifically to go through the code, however if anyone else can review it too - the more the merrier.

Review request lies at: https://fedorahosted.org/reviewboard/r/257/
A FAS account is needed to do any commenting.

Thanks!

Vita