Re: dogtail Dogtail support for TCL / TK applications

Hi Sunil,

It would seem that you can't browse through your application because TCL / TK might not support Accessibility
(a11y) technologies. To see and manipulate different widgets, dogtail utilizes a11y and will work only with
GUI frameworks that have a support for such. You could see gedit, gcalc etc., because these are written
using GTK, which does support a11y. You can either switch framework (which is something I suppose you would
not like to do) or I could recommend you some other means to 'automate' your custom app.

Thanks for the interest in dogtail :)

Vita
--
Vita Humpa