dogtail The future of

I’ve just started looking at dogtail for our GUI regression tests.

Have had a very quick look and see that for our GTK applications it has great potential.

We are building an increasing number of Qt based applications so I wonder if there are any plans to support Qt in future with dogtail?

We currently use redhat5 and redhat 6.

Thanks

John

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.