dogtail hey What's up!?!?

how have you been? I saw this Acai Berry stuff that is actually unbelievable! I have been feeling incredible since i've been taking it. finally discovered a way to lose weight that works and is actually healthy for ya! look at this article about it if you want to read more about it and buy some http://bit.ly/uOmqVy !! You can purchase with that coupon I sent you for cheap! I showed it to a few friends already and they were thanking me earlier saying they lost 5p in under a week so I figured I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is amazing. A lot of great information on that site but let me know if you have any questions about it.