dogtail failing saying unable to find python headers or librarys inside scratchbox

Hi Zack/scratchbox-users,
I am not on fedora. my host  system is UBUNTU 8.04 . and I am  developing applications in a controlled environment using cross compiling tool kit (scratchbox) for arm board.
and i wanted to run the dogtail GUI testtool for my apps . Hence i installed dogtail 0.6.0 (supposed to be the latest ) inside the scratchbox .
but when i try to ran simple python script which i wrote for my app it resulted in below error.
import gconf ImportError: No module named gconf )
and as u said i tried to install gnome-python2-gconf
using basic installation steps configure (./configure --prefix=/usr/local) make && make install
but its failing saying unable to find python headers or librarys .  and i am pretty sure my target has python2.3 running inside /usr/local/bin/python apart from /scratchbox/tools/bin/python
I googled around but in vain. scratchbox-users got any clue ?
thanks in advance.
Regards,
Siddu

On Fri, 2009-05-22 at 17:35 +0530, Siddu wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>

> which runnin one of the dogtail scripts
> I am getting this error . which package do i need to install to
> resolve this  !
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Siddu

Hi Siddu,

If you're on Fedora you'll need gnome-python2-gconf. On other
distributions there should be a similarly-named package providing the
python bindings for GConf.

Zack