dogtail Scrolling to node
- From: Александр Наумов <art_domain inbox ru>
- To: dogtail-list gnome org
- Subject: dogtail Scrolling to node
- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:41:51 +0400
I'm experiencing some issues with moving the focus to the node which is outside the scrollpane.
Here is the detailed scenario:
1) I have the huge dialog with a lot of controls, so the scrollbar is available
2) The node I'm looking for is somewhere at the bottom of the dialog and is currently outside the scrollpane and I want to scroll directly to it.
3) I can find the node, access its properties but unfortunately I do not currently know how to scroll to it via dogtail. node.grabFocus() moves the input focus into the the desired node but it still remains outside the scrollpane
Any ideas how to solve such issue?
Alexander (aka nau)
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next