dogtail Good news, everyone!

Hi all,

As I mentioned in [0], I've decided to move dogtail's hosting. I settled
on fedorahosted.org for a number of reasons. Each reason is one way to
make it easier for people to contribute to the project, and also make it
easier for me to better maintain it. Essentially this is about giving up
some control, as I don't have enough time to, for example, be the only
guy that can fix broken links on the website. :)

If you're not convinced that this is a good thing, here are some
specific reasons in no particular order:

* Finally, a wiki!
  * Anyone with an account can add and improve content.
  * The process for updating the old site at p.r.c was a giant pain.
  * I'm not saying there's anything at all wrong with live.gnome.org. I
    just wanted a one-stop shop to give me the above and below gains.

* API documentation hosting
  * Keeping this updated will be a bit easier in the future.

* Source code management integrated with issue tracker and wiki

* Easier release management
  * This will mean more regular releases, and less "just use svn".

I plan on moving things over, piece by piece. I'll be tracking progress
with Trac tickets [1]. As always, feel free to ask questions, make
comments, and/or help out.

Zack

[0]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dogtail-devel-list/2009-March/msg00002.html
[1] https://fedorahosted.org/dogtail/query?milestone=Hosting+Migration

P.S. Yes, the subject is a Futurama reference. <3