dogtail patches

Hi,

We've decided to use dogtail for automating tests for our application.
First of all, big thank you, it is a nice framework to implement
testcases in :)

Since my employer is very keen on publishing changes to any open source
application upstream, I've published our internal git repository hosting
dogtail changes, which you can find here:

http://git.balabit.hu/?p=bazsi/dogtail.git;a=summary

You can also clone the repository using this "git clone" command:

git clone git://git.balabit.hu/bazsi/dogtail.git

For now it is only four patches, review, comments are very welcome. And
I would also like to get these patches into the mainline repository.

For now the git repo I've published is not meant to base your
development in, I'll rebase it without notice.

Also, I'd like to ask the developers of dogtail if this is their
preferred way of contributions, or I should mail the patches to this
mailing list.

commit 3f39b6ab4e1d24291e92e4c213a25a09c9ebc9a7
Author: Balazs Scheidler <bazsi balabit hu>
Date:   Mon Jun 8 10:05:54 2009 +0200

    [procedural] added treeTable role wrapper for Action/Focus classes

    The 'tree table' role lacked a wrapper function, added those.

commit fbb4138495cd0700c66d7866f07e005c36325c5f
Author: Balazs Scheidler <bazsi balabit hu>
Date:   Mon Jun 8 10:05:15 2009 +0200

    [procedural.Select] return the result of the select/unselect call

    Just like all the other actions, Select should also return True/False
    depending on whether the action succeeded.

commit 1400b249889437cc8e5f85b2469cc8562826e492
Author: Balazs Scheidler <bazsi balabit hu>
Date:   Mon Jun 8 10:05:08 2009 +0200

    [procedural] implement label based focus

    It is often useful to be able to select widgets based on their labels
    instead of having to assign an accessible-name for everything.

    Since this would add a "label" argument to all action related function calls,
    the parameter passing was generalized a bit to rely on Python's keyword
    argument support. So the next similar feature would only need change
    at one place.

commit d6c34242c7b58bd0646b9b3d1bbdbe5fb6d645e0
Author: Balazs Scheidler <bazsi balabit hu>
Date:   Mon Jun 8 09:48:18 2009 +0200

    [procedural.Select] iterate through the accessible tree upwards to find the accessible that implements selection

    In some cases it is not the immediate parent that implements the
    AtkSelection interface, thus we need to iterate the accessible tree
    upwards in order to find the proper element when trying to select a widget.

    An example for this is when you have multiple cell renderers in a table,
    in which case Gail creates a wrapper which in itself does not implement
    AtkSelection, but its parent already does.

--
Bazsi