Re: dogtail Support for AccessibleValue interface?

Hi Zack,
Thanks for the quick response. Alas, I'm using the Ubuntu 8.04 LTS package python-dogtail 0.6.1. It doesn't appear to have the 'value' attribute supported. Is there a released version that has the 'value' attribute yet? I need something 'stable'.
Allen

Allen Taylor wrote:
> Hello,
> I see that dogtail supports the AccessibleAction interface (so I can
> push buttons, etc.), and it appears to support the AccessibleText and
> AccessibleEditable interfaces. What I don't see is support for the
> AccessibleValue interface. This would be the expected interface for
> things like spin boxes, where the value in the box can be increased or
> decreased and is bound in a particular range. Does anyone know if the
> AccessibleValue interface is support, or if such support is planned?
> Thanks,

Hi Allen,

If you're not using dogtail from svn already, you should give it a look.
If you're a Fedora 9, 10, or rawhide user it's in the repos. In svn, you
may get or set AccessibleValues via the 'value' property of any Node.

Zack