Re: dogtail error message when testing "examples"

Hello houda hocine,

I guess you have activated on your system accessibility ?
see Quickstart at: http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/docs.html

Also important: activate it for that user which runs the example script

about missing packages:
which ones do you have ? see "Required Packages" at: http://people.redhat.com/zcerza/dogtail/downloads.html

Could you describe your system further please ? Which linux and which gnome version are you using ?
Does any of the other provided examples run successfully ?

In case you have all installed: there is dogtail 0.6.90 in the trunk, you could try that one also.

See you around,
Erkan YILMAZ