Re: dogtail keyCombo and rawinput

tpmoody comcast net wrote:
Can anybody point to more documentation or examples of keyCombo?? I am new to dogtail, but I love it and I hope it works for me. I wrote some code to generate keystrokes, but when I used keyCombo, I got an error back

  File "./demotest.py", line 45, in ?
    dogtail.rawinput.keyCombo("<Control><Meta><Shift><Meta2><Meta3><Alt><NumLock>F1")

I also tried
rawinput.pressKey('F1')

but no luck.
Thanks
Tim Moody

What was the error from the keyCombo() call? And may I ask why you need such a long key combo? :)

rawinput.pressKey('F1') works here... does it work in dogtail svn for you?

Zack