dogtail -recorder on fedora core 6

We installed Fedora Core 6 this week and now seem to be having trouble with the
dogtail-recorder. Has it been tested with
FC6? Here's an example where I invoke gedit
and then dogtail-recorder, then try to do
some keyboard navigation in the gedit window
while in the record mode;

bash-3.1$ gedit &
[1] 2749
bash-3.1$ GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Bonobo accessibility support initialized

bash-3.1$ dogtail-recorder
Creating logfile at /tmp/dogtail/logs/dogtail-recorder_20061102-162835_debug ...

Detecting distribution: Fedora (or derived distribution)
#!/usr/bin/python
from dogtail.procedural import *

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/dogtail-recorder", line 837, in marshalOnKeyPress
    try: recorder.onKeyPress(event)
  File "/usr/bin/dogtail-recorder", line 779, in onKeyPress
    self.writer.recordKeyCombo(modString + key, type, self.lastFocusedNode)
  File "/usr/bin/dogtail-recorder", line 448, in recordKeyCombo
    self.setUpFocus(node)
  File "/usr/bin/dogtail-recorder", line 383, in setUpFocus
    application = FakeNode.findAncestor(node, roleName = 'application')
  File "/usr/bin/dogtail-recorder", line 504, in findAncestor
    while node.parent: