dogtail-devel sniff java web start

Good morning,

I just started learning dogtail and it promises to do exactly what I am looking for. Currently I am trying the gtk-sniffer to identify the different windows. This works fine for all windows but the one I am most interested in: A java web start application (lauchnched from the terminal with "javaws name.jnlp").

Has anyone a clue what is going wrong/what I could be doing wrong? (i did: export GTK_MODULES="gail:atk-bridge" before. With other applications like gedit launched from the command line it then tells me: GTK Accessibility Module initialized Bonobo accessibility support initialized)

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,
Ulrich

system: Ubuntu 7.04