Re: Is docs-feedback@ still on?

Hi Andre

On 2020-11-30 21:22, Andre Klapper via docs-feedback <docs-feedback gnome org> wrote:
Test; as I have not seen any feedback for a long time to this address.
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

I do not know why there has not been any feedback posted to the list for some time (is it moderated?), but Shaun and I chatted about this in a prior docs standup, and wondered if using Gitlab issue templates for reporting problems might work instead of a mailing list?

https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/description_templates.html

The process looks relatively straightforward, but would probably have to be against a single component, maybe gnome-user-docs, or possibly a new product solely for general documentation feedback, to have a single link that can be injected, instead of the docs-feedback list.

Does anybody have any ideas on what would be a good, or better, approach?

--
https://amigadave.com/