Feedback on admin/system-admin-guide/3.30/login-userlist-disable.page

Hello Docs Friends,

From here - https://help.gnome.org/admin/system-admin-guide/stable/login-userlist-disable.html.en - The documentation says to . . .

Create the gdm profile which contains the following lines:

/etc/dconf/profile/gdm

user-db:user
system-db:gdm
file-db:/usr/share/gdm/greeter-dconf-defaults

But I'm seeing messages in the logs -  Failed to open file “/usr/share/gdm/greeter-dconf-defaults”: open() failed: No such file or directory; expect degraded performance

I've followed the documentation, and it appears to work (GDM doesn't display a user list - the user has to type-in their username), but I don't think I should see that error message.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,

Jim

P.S. GNOME Docs <3 Forever