Re: Feedback on users/gnome-help/3.24/shell-windows-switching.page

Hi Phil,

On Thu, 2017-08-24 at 21:57 +0100, Phil wrote:
The page mentions 'In the window switcher, applications from different
workspaces are divided by vertical separators.'

But it doesn't appear to be the case on Debian 9 64bit, please advise.

Indeed, the separators got removed. I have updated the documentation
for GNOME 3.26 accordingly. Thanks!

Moreover, I'd like to know if there's a way to show only the apps from
the active workspace, thanks!

Tweaks (gnome-tweak-tool) allows you to enable the "Alternatetab"
extension which offers such an option.

Cheers,
andre
--