Feedback on users/gnome-clocks/3.24/index.page

Seriously, guys.  You can't tell people how to use the application until you have told people how to install and launch it.

What application are we talking about?
And what is its real name?  For example, none of this gnome-document-viewer crap when we are really talking about evince.
How do we install it from command line (apt-get install ..., rpm, etc.)
How do we invoke it from the command line?
How do we invoke it from the gui?

Found the page from google looking for a linux clock.