From: Marie Alm
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2017 11:03 AM
To: docs-feedback gnome org
Cc: Marie Alm <Marie Alm-NR raytheon com>
Subject: Feedback on users/gnome-terminal/3.24/app-terminal-sizes.page

Hello –

Re your page about setting gnome terminal size, for “custom size Terminal windows” – there is no selection on that Edit  Profile Preferences  General display for “Use custom default terminal size”.

I’m using gnome-terminal v. 2.30.2 on solaris 11 (SunOS 11.3).

The problem is that when I very long lines of text (e.g. a very long grep command or a long path), the line-wrap is weird. The line is partly cutoff re visibility although the right command is executed when I press Enter.

I’m looking for an rc kind of file so I can set it but if there is a GUI place to set it, I can live with that too.

Thanks for any help.

Marie.

T: 303.344.6782