Feedback on users/gnome-help/3.24/keyboard-osk.page

I've been trying to enable the onscreen keyboard (caribou) as a default for my tablet, it does not auto start like this page sugests when there is no keyboard present.

I'm using Centos 7.3 /w gnome 3.14.2

I've disconnected keyboards an mice and it is not enabled as default.

I've been trying to figure out the right combination of things or a command line argument to auto enable this feature but not having any luck.

I've been reading through the documentation and have tried everything that seems like it would work but it does not.

Thanks,

Eric.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system. Per the Privacy Act of 1974, please encrypt and password protect any PRIVACY ACT DATA being emailed. If you are unable to do so, please refrain from emailing the information to any Innoplex email alias' and fax the information instead. INNOPLEX, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.