Feedback on users/eog/3.24/plugin-python-console.page

Hi,

I'm using Ubuntu 17.04, and in order to use the Python console, the docs say to select it from the Tools menu.
https://help.gnome.org/users/eog/stable/plugin-python-console.html.en

So, when I press Alt-F10 to display the menu, none of the menu options are Tools. Pressing Alt doesn't help either; the heads-up display doesn't show a menu option name "Python console" either.

Is there an alternative way to open the Python console? What must I do?

-- Dave Ostroske