Re: Feedback on users/gnome-mines/3.14/rules.page

Hello,

On 21/12/2014, Leonard Evens <len math northwestern edu> wrote:
gnome mines under fedora 20 uses colors, but the version I have under
Fedora 21 is in black/white That makes it harder to use.

I can't figure out how to change that.  What do I do?

As this is not a user setting or preference, I don't think that there
is anything which can be improved in the documentation.

You may wish to discuss the change with the game developers and users
through the games mailing list: