Re: Feedback on users/gnome-terminal/3.14/pref-tab-window.page

Ok Ekaterina,

Thank you very much. Now I see where my misunderstanding is!!!

Regards,

Francisco Vázquez

On 09/12/2014, at 7:02, Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:

On 09/12/2014, Francisco Vazquez <fcovzqz gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I am a Fedora user (currently using 20) with GNOME 3.10.2
[image: Inline image 2]

I wanted to set my gnome terminal to always open new windows in TAB. when I
check out the documentation seems pretty straight forward, but the issue is
that I don get that option.

[image: Inline image 1]
Could you help me out to solve this problem??

Hi, your emailed this feedback about the documentation for GNOME 3.14.
I just checked, and the documentation page does not exist for GNOME
3.10[1] so it is likely that the feature is not in your version of
gnome-terminal. You can press F1 to read the documentation for the
application on your desktop, which should be correct for your
installed version of the application. Otherwise, you can select the
correct version on the website[2].

[1] https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-terminal/3.10/pref-tab-window.html.en
[2] https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-terminal/

Thanks.