Feedback on users/gnome-system-monitor/3.14/process-update-speed.page

gnome system monitor is a wonderful tool - thank you.

Some of the documentation would benefit from screenshots.  For example, I am pulling my hair out trying to change the refresh rate because, on my system, there is no visible "Preferences" tab - though the other tabs seem to be there.  No amount of right-clicking seems to help.  Have I mis-configured something?  The documentation doesn't help.  The truly frustrating part is that I know Preferences is there somewhere because once upon a time I accidentally stumbled upon the secret.

This should be brain-dead easy, not something to stumble upon.  One little hint would be greatly appreciated.
 PGP-id
The magic anti-spam string is: T!6M%usQZpT .   Be sure to include it in your reply.

Use Mailvelope.com with my PGP Public Key   to keep our exchanges from prying eyes.

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." - Max Planck