New divifund release? (COMMIT)

Hello Martin, and other developers or users who have joined with us!
With the way I have the web site up now, I'm confident we can handle a new release. I think it's important to release again soon, even though the importer is not complete, because A LOT has happened since 0.6 (name change, XPConf/Neoconf, lots of bug fixes and things). How does this sound feasibility-wise?

I've got Divifund running on the latest Python, PyGTK, and GTK+Glade runtimes from Gladewin32.sf.net so I feel confident.

(I also ran a commit in order to try to fix Divifund on Windows. This may or may not have broken the build on gconf, please give this a test.) In D:\src\divifund\divifund: "D:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "-z6" "commit" "-m" "Fixing so that lack of gconf does not break running on Windows. Needs to be tested to ensure gconf is still used on Linux." "DivifundClass.py" "cs_gconf.py" "cs_middle.py"
CVSROOT=:ext:rpavlik cvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome

Checking in DivifundClass.py;
/cvs/gnome/divifund/DivifundClass.py,v  <--  DivifundClass.py
done
Checking in cs_gconf.py;
/cvs/gnome/divifund/cs_gconf.py,v  <--  cs_gconf.py
done
Checking in cs_middle.py;
/cvs/gnome/divifund/cs_middle.py,v  <--  cs_middle.py
done

Success, CVS operation completed

--
Ryan Pavlik