Help wanted packaging gnome-info-collect

Hi all,

gnome-info-collect [1] is a new command line tool which allows users
to anonymously send data about their GNOME system to the GNOME
project. It is being worked on by Vojtěch Staněk, and we are planning
on running a campaign next month to encourage people to run the tool,
so we can get a better idea about how people are using their GNOME
systems.

There will be a public announcement about the project soon. Before
that happens, we’d love to have packages available for as many distros
as possible. So far, only Fedora, CentOS and RHEL are covered [2].

If anyone can help package this tool for other distros, that would be amazing!

Thanks,

Allan
--
[1] https://discourse.gnome.org/t/help-wanted-packaging-gnome-info-collect/9617