GDM 3.37.1 and 3.36.2

Hi,

GDM has had a requirement on the dbus-run-session binary for a while
now for multi-seat to function properly.

As of the latest releases, though, GDM now also requires it for the
main local seat, as well.

This is a stop gap until we get systemd dynamic user support
implemented for GDM, then it can use the user bus like normal users
do.

I don't think this dependency should be onerous, and most distros
probably already ship it by default.  But, I wanted to give a heads
up, since we hit a case in Rawhide where it was inadvertently not
getting installed.

--Ray