gnome-user-share now uses meson, needs testing on varied distributions

Hello,

gnome-user-share is a small daemon that offers up a WebDAV share, using
Apache's httpd in the backend. It's turned on via the "File Sharing"
feature in the Sharing panel.

We recently replaced the autotools build system with meson, and while we've
taken great care in trying to not regress when it comes to detecting versions
of httpd on various distributions, it's possible that we failed to do that
correctly.

Depending on the distribution, Apache's httpd is called "httpd", "httpd2" or
"apache2", usually mostly for historical reasons.

Let us know in the upstream tracker whether you found any problems trying
to build or run gnome-user-share from git:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-user-share

The code will be released in a tarball in the coming weeks, as part of the
3.34 development cycle as well.

Cheers