Re: Librsvg 2.40.20 is released and is the last release in the 2.40.x series

I think Debian should start using librsvg 2.41 and arch teams should
just deal with that reality.

We can't do that unfortuanetly, as this would make librsvg
uninstallable on half of our architectures. Which in turn means the
library could never migrate to testing.

The situation around rust has to improve first before we can consider that.

Regards,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?