Removing libgdict from GNOME Dictionary

Hi all;

this is an advance warning: I'm planning to make libgdict a private
library in GNOME Dictionary, and not install it any more.

It's been more than 10 years, and nobody has been using it anywhere;
additionally, a DICT protocol client is clearly of little use in 2017.

I plan to drop libgdict starting from GNOME Dictionary 3.25.1, which
is the current master branch.

If you maintain a distribution package for GNOME Dictionary, you'll
want to ensure that installing GNOME Dictionary ≥ 3.25.1 will also
remove any libgdict package.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--