Re: [webkit-gtk] Notice about WebKitGTK+ unstable DOM API

Hi,

On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 12:42 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
This API is only accessible if WEBKIT_DOM_USE_UNSTABLE_API has been
defined. To our knowledge, the only apps using this API currently are
Epiphany and Yelp. You can avoid potential problems if you simply
rebuild these two applications when updating to new versions of WebKit.
This should ensure your security updates are safe and uneventful.

If we learn that other apps are using this API in the future, we will
let you know here.

And Evolution's WebKit2 port can be added to the list as well.

Tom