GNOME Maps releases with new Mapbox tiles API

Hi distributors,

We have know released GNOME Maps that uses the Mapbox API for getting tiles.
This fixes the issue we had with MapQuest open tiles shutting down. We know have
a stable relationship with Mapbox, and we use a proxy indirection that
will allow us
to repoint our tiles URI without requireing new releases if something
like this would happen in the future.

We have made the following releases with the new tiles:

3.16.3
3.18.3
3.20.2
3.21.4

If your distribution want earlier versions, please let me know. And I
will get to them
as soon as time permits!

Regards
Jonas