Re: Slight adjustment to the 3.12 schedule

Le 03/02/2014 15:55, Matthias Clasen a écrit :

With my Fedora contributor hat on, I can state that this will not cause problems for Fedora, since the f21 schedule is going to be longer than usual, anyway.

Hey Matthias, thanks for emailing the distributor list about that! That's not an issue for Ubuntu, we currently track the stable GNOME serie (3.10) and don't plan to look at 3.12 before next cycle.

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher