Re: Stable, long term support releases for gtk+

On 3 January 2013 15:39, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> how long is the long term support for Yocto? because if you include
> 3.6 now, you'll need to have a LTS only for you, along with 3.4, which
> is definitely *not* my goal. unless you guys resync in the next cycle,
> which would suck. :-/

YP itself is on a six month release cycle with rolling support, no LTS
releases in the strict sense as yet.

The interesting bit in the LTS releases is more that if we ensure we
package them, then if someone does build a system using YP with six
years of support they can track the continued LTS releases.

I'll downgrade my gtk3 branch to 3.4.x now whilst it's still a personal branch.

Ross