Please disregard evolution-data-server 3.1.3.1

In evolution-data-server 3.1.3 we introduced a little automake bug that
causes builds that use multiple concurrent jobs to sometimes fail (i.e.
when using "make -j").

Today's 3.1.3.1 was an attempt to correct this, but we accidentally
dragged in a bunch of other changes that were meant for 3.1.4, and some
of those changes break both ABI and API in libcamel.

So, please disregard 3.1.3.1.

When packaging E-D-S 3.1.3, simply avoid make's -j option for this
release only.  The bug is already fixed for 3.1.4.

Apologies for the confusion.