Re: Better collaboration with distributions

On 01/18/2011 03:29 PM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

You contacted Novell, but I guess you also expected answers from
openSUSE, not just SLE...

Thanks a lot for the feedback. We indeed initially targeted a few of GNOME advisory board members to gather an initial idea of what directions we should take, but it's going a bit slowly and are glad that 'others' are joining the effort.

It's also why we're moving the discussion on this list so everyone can benefit from it and we can act accordingly on responses.

Fred