distributor-list

Hello everybody,

in one of the GUADEC sessions we discussed the need of more
collaboration across distributors. Especially long term support of GNOME
releases was identified as one specific need. It's important to have a
forum to discuss bugs, patches and implementation details on the distro
side. The discussion continued on IRC and everybody liked the idea.
Thanks Jeff for bringing the list to life.

I'm sure we'll make a good use of the list so keep up the good work in
your favourite distro.

To join the discussions, start here: