Re: Migration of dia-list to GNOME Discourse instance

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 05:49:52AM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
+1 unless email alone can initiate threads and respond to those we initiate.

Thanks, up to now that lack of creating a new topic/thread via email wasn't much of a problem. Hopefully by raising it as an issue it can get fixed. Upstream (Discourse) was ok with the idea, but seems there aren't too many people who complained. I did notice that upstream proposed something like 'Tagged: dia' instead of a unique email address.

--
Regards,
Olav