Re: How to compile dia on windows using Visual Studio

Hey Mark

I honestly have no idea if will work, I've tried to avoid traps like cleanups in the hope it might build
but I'm not aware of anyone actually trying it (at least not in the last 5 years or so)

We only support meson (since maintaining multiple build systems is asking for trouble imo) but
meson can be used with VS - https://mesonbuild.com/Using-with-Visual-Studio.html - so you
could give that a go.

If it works it would be great to get it running in CI to make sure it keeps working

The alternative (which I know works) is to build with GCC in MSYS2

Zander

--
Zander Brown <zbrown gnome org>

Maintainer: