Re: dia-list Setting page/fontsize attributes

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 8:00 AM <dia-list-request gnome org> wrote:

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rich Shepard <rshepard appl-ecosys com>
Subject: Setting page/fontsize attributes

I am creating a database schema diagram of tables and columns on letter
paper. I want to change the display to a single page rather than what
appears to be a large grid of pages, with marginal rulers in to-me-unknown
units.

Between the Document and Page setup dialogs, you can control the units, the margins, page size, etc.

As for the grid of pages, you need to zoom in to fit your page on screen.

As for text, I can't replicate your problem. Sorry.