Re: Dynamic Grid Lines not working

To whom it may concern,

Hello!

I have recently downloaded a copy of diaw.exe 0.97.2. I cannot get the
dynamic grid line feature to work. The dynamic grid box in the Dynamic
Properties menu is checked but the grid lines do not move to contain the flow
chart features.

I'm not totally sure what your expecting to happen here?

The dynamic grid changes as you zoom in/out rather than in response to content

Hope that helps

--
Zander Brown <zbrown gnome org>

  Maintainer:
  Dia Diagram Editor
  King's Cross / KGX
  GNOME Design Tooling (Icon Preview, Colour Palette)

  Co-Maintainer:
  GNOME Clocks

  en_GB Translation Team

  Me ≢ GNOME