maybe a bug

Hi all

I made a skim of file "diagram.c" and in the function diagram_selected_break_external there are little things that might lead to erroneous behavior in case that multiple objects connected to single connection point. I am not sure about it being a bug so I am posting here in case someone take a closer look.
- line 708 "break; /* Not connected */"
after finding first unconnected object it doesn't go on with other objects connected to that CP.
I think a "continue" might solve the problem.
-line 750 "list = g_list_next(list);"
need to run only if the previous "if" statement doesn't run because we modify the list with
g_list_previous inside that "if" statement and the g_list_next
will result in skipping some objects on the list. It looks like an "else" might solve the problem.