Re: I don't find my shapes in Dia.

Hello Andrey,

thank you very much for your help.

I've managed to import the "Test sheet" you provided me and can see it
in Dia. Unfortunately I have never created SVG files so I can barely
imagine how to proceed.

1. Do I use Dia itself to create the shape I need or an external program
(like Inkscape which is, as far as I understood, for creating vectorized
pictures)?

2. You told me to create "shapes" and "sheets" directories in ~/.dia/
directory: Where are the other shapes coming with Dia and why do I have
to place my own shapes here?

3. Related to your provided template: What is the "relation" between
~/.dia/sheets/Test.sheet and ~/.dia/shapes/Test/test.shape (how do the
files work together)?
The only file I understand is ~/.dia/shapes/Test/test.png which shows
your template.

Sorry for all these questions but this is my first time using free
software for a more complex task at my university.

Best regards
Sunah